3 WAYS TO REDUCE OVERWHELM & STRESS TO FEEL MORE HAPPY!
Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed, depleted, frustrated and at the end of your rope?
You’re not alone. Many moms I work with feel the same. I understand, I’m a mom of 4, I have been there, it can be a lonely place. But your not alone, we’re in this together.
No matter how it shows up for you, overwhelm feels heavy and can hit you at any point and at any situation. Ignoring these symptoms can lead to feelings of loneliness, resentment, bitterness and anger can take over and prevent you from showing up as the women you desire to be.
Good news is, this is what I help women with all day every day! If you are wanting to learn a different way to live, then this workshop is for you.
I am going to share my personal story with you, and the subtle shifts, tools and strategies that made a big difference in managing my stress and how I show up as a parent.
WHY? Because YOU matter and YOU don’t need to FEEL alone in your parent journey.
JOIN ME IN MY FREE WORKSHOP WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH AT 10:00 MST WHERE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How putting YOU first on your to do list is a vital role in your emotional health and parenting
- How to have MORE time and energy in your day to do all the things…Say goodbye to living on auto pilot and feeling depleted, stressed and unappreciated
- Discover why learning your TRIGGERS is key to reduce stress, build stronger connections and relationships in your life
- Tools and strategies to calm yourself before you lose it…Your human it’s ok, I understand I am a mom of 4
- Strategies to avoid getting emotionally hijacked (Freeze, Fight, Flight) mode
- Coping strategies to Master managing your emotions so you can become less reactive, and show up with confidence as the leader, mom, wife, caregiver, etc. you desire to be.
Click Here To Sign UP
- Helping ourselves or our kids/teens with crushing Social Anxiety - September 22, 2021
- Voyage Phoenix Magazine….Honored for my story to be published why I become a Emotional Intelligence Coach - September 15, 2021
- Back 2 School Readiness Tips to build confidence and emotional intelligence in kids/teens NOW and throughout school year - August 1, 2021