Hello I’m Tabatha, a Social + Emotional intelligence coach. My goal is to create a more emotionally intelligent world to improve emotional wellbeing in adults and children.
I empower people to ROCK the F word…”FEELINGS” and increase their emotional intelligence by having a better relationship with their emotions, so that emotions help, rather than impact their success THRIVE in school at work and in all areas life.
- Married over 20 years to my eelings soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work dne (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator, EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- EQ/SEL Small Groups Clubs
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Functioning
- Social Skills/Confidence Coaching/Social-Emotional Development
- EQ/SEL Small Group Clubs/Online groups/One-on-One
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Tapping without the needles
What It Means To Create a Emotional intelligence Foundation
Imagine a life where children, youth and adults feel safe, included and connected around them. A life where you can work under pressure, stay focused and achieve your goals. Have strong relationships to connect, respond and relate to others. Are able eliminate stress and busyness, and practice self-care and self-discipline to live a healthy lifestyle. Manage health and wellness in a way that brings energy and focus. Discover your true potential in your careers and life because you eliminated temporary roadblocks. People with high EQ ROCK at this!
Are you ready to ROCK the F word…all “FEELINGS”
I’m on a mission to empower people to create a more emotionally intelligent world and increase their emotional intelligence, so that emotions help, rather than hinder our success to achieve our dream goals.
I learned the one thing, the key ingredient, the secret sauce to your overall effectiveness, relationships, well-being, and overall satisfaction that impacts every area of your life. That is practicing Emotional intelligence (EQ).
It isn’t easy…it takes behavior change, daily practice that starts with self. Awareness to tune into your body, mind & heart. Understanding how the brain works, mindset inner work to process your thoughts and feelings and how to deal with them so you can make positive changes in your live.
It’s then when you will feel the confidence to improve in all areas of your life and go after what your soul craves!
And the best news…
Emotional Intelligence can be developed with practice and coaching. While it may sound simple, it takes a lot of practice and guidance. THAT’S WHERE MY SERVICES COME IN!
EQ impacts Your work. Your family. Your friendships. Your sport. Your influence. Your decisions. Your focus. Your health. Why? Because EQ is your ability to be smart with your feelings. It’s not acting on feelings alone, or thoughts alone. But rather, emotional intelligence is the unique blending of your thoughts and your feelings so that you can respond with purpose, rather than react on impulse.
From my education and background experience working in the business world at Discover Card for over 10 years, now working in education setting, doing Speech Therapy, I realized everyone is suffering from stress, burnout and anxiety living on autopilot go go go…EQ is the key to help live and FEEL a different way!
This doesn’t have to be our reality…Emotions Matter…Emotions is what helps us survive and thrive in life, once we learn to tune into it with intelligence, we can handle our FEELINGS smarter and take charge of our own well-being (mind, body & heart) to create positive change and transform ourselves, Organizations, Schools, Families & Communities…
Are you ready to have a better relationship with emotions and ROCK the F word all “FEELINGS” and Work with me?
My Purpose..Why am I am a catalyst, advocate and resource for helping individuals apply EQ in School, at Work, and in Life!
Working in schools, it has led me on a learning journey, to understand the “big picture” of what children and youth at Schools are facing today, that is, developing Social-emotional skills principals of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
I.Q. alone does not prepare children with 21st century skills to be successful in school, at work, and in life. To develop the whole child, we also need to improve Emotional intelligence (Emotional Quotient or E.Q.). IQ meets EQ Better Together!
Stress, Anxiety and depression is on the rise, and growing. Not only with adults, but children and youth are struggling because they don’t have the tools to manage stress effectively. I witness kids having panic attacks from social or test anxiety in school bathrooms, feeling alone, bullied, and isolated, struggling to understand how to deal with their big emotions.
Working at Discover Card for 10 years, now in schools doing Speech therapy, I realized ALL adults including myself are stretched so thin, living on auto pilot go, go go. FEELING overwhelmed, stressed, burnout, drained, depleated, and exhausted impacting our relationships, physical and mental health.
This does not have to be our reality…there is a different way to FEEL and live…Emotional intelligence is the key!
My goal and career changed due to my passion to develop a Emotionally intelligent world. Helping people decrease stress and/or cope with stress in productive ways in order reduce and manage stress so they can enjoy life more.
In order to meet this goal, I created a Emotional intelligence program called “THRIVE in EQ” Helping people ROCK the F word “feelings” by having a better relationship with their emotions, so that emotions help, rather than hinder our success in relationships, effectiveness, wellbeing and quality of life.
For children THRIVE in EQ program is offered online or at afterschool clubs to teach social emotional learning. Armed with tools and knowledge to manage and reduce stress and anxiety, improve in friendships, social skills, develop a growth and resilent mindset, so kids can THRIVE in school and in life.
For adults, I teach the program through trainings, speaking events, professional development workshops, EQ assessments, parent support programs and One on One coaching.
EQ training and EQ Assessments is a game-changing tool for organizations. Results in better business outcomes, happier employees and more productive teams.
Practicing EQ has changed my life in many ways, I would love to hear from you on your struggles, or how you are using EQ in your School, at Work or in Life?
Contact us here: