Hello I’m Tabatha, a Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, mental health advocate. I am on a mission to help people of all ages ROCK the “F” word…Feelings better, to stress less & experience MORE happiness.
- Married over 20 years to my soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work done (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator, EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL/EQ) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- EQ/SEL Small Groups Clubs
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence/Stress Management/Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning/Time Management
- Social Skills/Confidence Coaching/Emotional Wellness
- EQ/SEL Small Group Clubs/Online groups/One-on-One
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping to relieve stress & anxiety
Tabatha Marden’s Bio
Tabatha is a Certified Emotional intelligence Practitioner, Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, Social-Emotional Learning Consultant, Mental Health Advocate, and founder of Thrive in EQ program.
Due to the epidemic stress in the world and anxiety being at it’s all time high, Tabatha is passionate about helping people have a better relationship with their emotions, stress less, to experience more happiness.
She is known for her authentic, no non-sense approach model 5 steps to ROCK the “F” word…Feelings and ability to connect with and create meaningful change in people’s lives through her Thrive in EQ program.
Tabatha is a Six Seconds Certified EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator and Brain Profiler Facilitator. She utilizes the research proven methodology of EQ through coaching, training, professional development, workshops, speaking events and EQ assessments.
Drawing from her professional experience working in the field of Speech Therapy and her life experience raising four children, Tabatha created a signature approach to help her clients create and enjoy sustainability, emotional freedom in business and life.
Tabatha lives in Arizona, with her husband and four children.
My Purpose..Why I am a catalyst, mental health advocate and resource for helping people create a more emotionally intelligent world! Thrive In EQ Program
Working in schools doing Speech Therapy has led me on a learning journey, to understand the “big picture” of what children and youth in Schools are facing today, that is, developing Social-emotional skills (Principals of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
My goal and career changed due to my experience and the epidemic stress and anxiety in the world. 1-3 kids will be diagnosed with an anxiety disorder by age 18, median onset age is age 6 yrs old. Impacts love of learning, relationships, behavior, academics and mental health.
I.Q. alone does not prepare children with 21st century skills to be successful in school, at work, and in life. To develop the whole child, we also need to improve Emotional intelligence (Emotional Quotient or E.Q.). IQ meets EQ Better Together!
Stress, Anxiety and depression is on the rise, and growing. Not only with adults, but children and youth are struggling because they don’t have the tools to manage stress effectively.
I witness kids having panic attacks from social or test anxiety in school bathrooms, feeling alone, bullied, and isolated, struggling to understand how to deal with their big emotions.
Teachers are burned out, stressed more than ever, and at a loss of what to do to support kids mental health. Only prevention is integrating Social Emotional Learning Programs in every home, school, and in communities. That’s where my services come in!
Through my Thrive in EQ program, I host Professional Development workshops to schools and 1:1 coaching to parents EQ/SEL practices to develop the whole child.
For Kids & Teens:
Online & afterschool clubs, 1:1 coaching, group workshops on tools to strengthen social emotional wellness skills to use Now and through adulthood
To learn more Click Here
Leadership trainings on Emotional Wellness topics, EQ assessments for team building events, professional development (PD) workshops, speaking events, new hire tools, and coaching. Social-emotional learning resources and programs. To learn more CLICK HERE
Emotional Wellness Program (Parent Support) + (Women Support) in Emotional Freedom
Emotions influence our thoughts, how we feel, and behavior. Our emotions shape how we deal with the world: parenting, careers, relationships, health and happiness.
When we learn to stop pushing away our difficult emotions, become aware of the benefits to feeling and honoring all emotions, even the messy, difficult ones (i.e.; sadness, guilt, fear, anger, shame etc.) face them head on, work through the discomfort of them, it’s then they don’t take over our lives.
Our feelings can point us in the direction of our hurt, guide us to what we should pay attention to, but not allow fear of these difficult emotions stop us from moving forward to living out our purpose and who we desire to be.
Acceptance of all our emotions is the cornerstone to resilience, thriving, and true authentic happiness. This is whole-hearted living with EQ.
Personally, I had to learn how to parent with EQ daily, to help my son when his anxiety intensified entering high school, and led to having anxiety attacks at school. When discovering the Root, deficient in vitamins, and striving for excellence (perfectionism.)
I feed my brain with toxic negative thoughts like I’m a ” bad mom” and every mistake or struggle he experienced, I felt it was a reflection of my parenting.
I was not sleeping, which reflected in my behavior, yelling at the people I loved…causing more mom guilt as I didn’t show up as myself.
I was on a mission to get emotionally fit, help myself and all the people struggling. Through my EQ training, many personnel development courses, journaling, working on my negative mindset, time management (being in control of my energy), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), tools to manage my emotions in a healthier ways. These habits I adapted and practiced daily changed my life.
I became a better parent, business leader, wife and feel more confident to show up as the women I desire to be. I was able to support my son and help him develop skills that will support him long term to manage his anxiety instead of it controlling him.
I am on a mission to help other women do the same and not be alone in their journey. I strongly believe we are not meant to do life or parenting alone. Together is better!
My program help’s women put themselves first on their to do list, so they can have the energy and focus to take care of their family in the way they desire to.
Program provides effective tools to add to your emotional health toolkit to help decrease the stress in your family life and increase the happiness and connection in your relationships. To learn more CLICK HERE
Contact us here: