Hello I’m Tabatha, a Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, mental health advocate. I am on a mission to help people of all ages ROCK the “F” word…Feelings better, to stress less & experience MORE happiness.
- Married over 20 years to my soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work done (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator, EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL/EQ) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- EQ/SEL Small Groups Clubs
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence/Stress Management/Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning/Time Management
- Social Skills/Confidence Coaching/Emotional Wellness
- EQ/SEL Small Group Clubs/Online groups/One-on-One
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping to relieve stress & anxiety
Tabatha Marden’s Bio
Tabatha is a Certified Emotional intelligence Practitioner, Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, Social-Emotional Learning Consultant, Mental Health Advocate, and founder of Thrive in EQ program.
Due to the epidemic stress in the world and anxiety being at it’s all time high, Tabatha is passionate about helping people have a better relationship with their emotions, stress less, to experience more happiness.
She is known for her authentic, no non-sense approach model 5 steps to ROCK the “F” word…Feelings and ability to connect with and create meaningful change in people’s lives through her Thrive in EQ program.
Tabatha is a Six Seconds Certified EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator and Brain Profiler Facilitator. She utilizes the research proven methodology of EQ through coaching, training, professional development, workshops, speaking events and EQ assessments.
Drawing from her professional experience working in the field of Speech Therapy and her life experience raising four children, Tabatha created a signature approach to help her clients create and enjoy sustainability, emotional freedom in business and life.
Tabatha lives in Arizona, with her husband and four children.
For Kids & Teens:
Online & afterschool clubs, 1:1 coaching, group workshops on tools to strengthen social emotional wellness skills to use Now and through adulthood
To learn more Click Here
Leadership trainings on Emotional Wellness topics, EQ assessments for team building events, professional development (PD) workshops, speaking events, new hire tools, and coaching. Social-emotional learning resources and programs. To learn more CLICK HERE
Emotional Wellness Program Thrive in EQ To live In Emotional Freedom in business, parenting and in life!
Personally, I had to learn how to parent with EQ daily, to help my son when his anxiety intensified entering high school, and led to having anxiety attacks at school.
This was the beginning of my journey learning the value of practicing and parenting with EQ. Do the hard inner work daily to get emotionally fit in my body, mind and heart and model the behavior I wish for my son and others to rise through adversity even in times of stress.
After working with numerous people who struggle with stress, anxiety, burnout and confidence in my life stop short of pursuing how they want to show up in their own life, in parenting, careers, sports, families, communities relationships, school, etc. and enjoying quality of life, because of fear, negative self talk (Inner Bully/Limiting belief) thoughts and pushing away emotions.
I saw the need for practicing emotional intelligence, more honest conversations about feeling and honoring all emotions, even the unpleasant ones, face them head, move through the discomfort of them, so they don’t call the shots on who you are and how you live.
From there, I have helped schools integrate social emotional learning programs in the classrooms and in homes
Provide 1:1 and group coaching parents to help understand their child’s emotional world, and resources to raise confident and resilient kids.
12 week program helping Kids/Teens build confidence, learn tools to transform stress into resilience.
12 week program 1:1 and group coaching helping women to live in emotional freedom, master their mindset, strengthen their EQ.
Providing Business leaders and Organizations with trainings, coaching, professional development (PD) on Emotional Wellness topics, EQ assessments for team building events, , and new hire tools.
Emotions influence our thoughts, how we feel, and behavior. Our emotions shape how we deal with the world: parenting, careers, relationships, health and happiness.
I am on a mission to help other people live in emotional freedom in business and in life. I strongly believe we are not meant to do life or parenting, life or business alone. Together is better!
Contact us here: