Hi There! My name is Tabatha Marden, a Social + Emotional Intelligence Coach. I help people practice emotional health to manage Stress, & emotions smarter by teaching key EQ skills to thrive in School, at Work & In Life. How? In 4 key areas for BETTER:
- Effectiveness (Influence & Decision making) Exercise Optimism
- Relationships (Network & Connecting) Increase Connections
- Wellbeing (Balance & Health) Engage Intrinsic Motivation and Emotional Awareness/Emotional literacy
- Quality of life (Achievement & Satisfication) Increase Empathy and Gratitude
- Married over 20 years to my soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work dne (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Educator and EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Functioning
- Social Skills
My Why.. My Purpose..Why am I am a catalyst, advocate and resource for helping individuals apply Emotional Intelligence in School, at Work, and in Life!
Emotional Intelligence is essential to become whole healthy human beings. It plays a key factor in mental health, academic performance, work, wellbeing and behavior.
EQ For Education:
From my education and background experience working in Speech Therapy and Transition Services, it has led me on a learning journey, to understand the “big picture” of what youth and Schools are facing today, that is, practicing and developing Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in School. Stress impairs learning, so we must learn to decrease stress and/or cope with stress in productive ways so that we can learn a heart-centered approach to humanity.
Through EQ, children will learn to develop socially by developing values, empathy, and skills to manage relationships. They will also be taught emotional development so they understand feelings and know how to process them and deal with them.
It’s no secret that SEL skills are critical for student’s success, but also the success of our Schools. Research tells us that SEL is a necessity and with that, students perform better academically. Without it, can result in students bringing disruption and anxiety into the classroom setting and in teachers being to depleted to model emotional wellness or inspire their students. So, I have dedicated my career to creating action step programs and PD workshops to put Emotional Intelligence into ACTION.
The journey has led me to create “Thrive In EQ” a Emotional Intelligence Program and “Connect In EQ” a Peer Mentoring Program that puts Emotional Intelligence into action. Programs are integrated in the classrooms and throughout the school so kids can thrive emotionally and academically.
EQ One on One Coaching For Parents, Children, Teens and Adults:
Kids are more anxious and adults are more stressed than ever… Learning about the power of having a healthy mind, emotions and how to practice EQ daily helps ease stress and overwhelm to navigate complexity.
Parenting is the toughest job, there’s nothing like it. Emotional Intelligence helps parents get through the toughest parent dilemmas.
There is overwhelming evidence that our children are facing major social, emotional and mental health obstacles to succeed in School and in Life.
One on One Coaching helps individuals learn how mindset is the core element in success and how you (choose your thoughts, feelings, and actions and that changes the world around you.) Coaching techniques provides proven strategies and tools how to improve connections, purpose, empathy, relationships and wellbeing.
EQ For Businesses
Emotions Drive People..People Drive Performance. Tabatha is also a certified Brain Profiler facilitator with Six Seconds, EQ Network in SEI EQ Assessement.
This training is facilitated internationally and is a game-changing tool for your team. It will make a dramatic difference by creating stronger unity, heightened productivity, employee engagement and stronger communication skills.
Helping Businesses Thrive In EQ through Speaking/Workshop events to create and build exceptional teams, where people connect, trust, collaborate and excel.
What My Top 4 Goals Are!
- Teach and support as many teachers, administrators, youth and their families how to integrate Emotional Intelligence skills in their School’s culture, Work, Home & in Life. Results in reducing negative effects, such as, bullying and mental health problems, such as, anxiety and depression.
- Help support Businesses to become more effective by growing EQ to enhance relationships within an organization (better leadership skills, better interactions, better engagement, better performance.)
- Help people practice EQ, understand the importance of all emotion’s power, the capacity of individuals to recognize their own, and other people’s emotions, label them appropriately. This improves our professional relationships, interactions at work, our decision making & even our personal wellbeing.
- Continue to be a lifelong learner, on how to get better in my Mind, Body and Heart. Consume books, Podcast, take classes, and talk to people in this community and other professionals so I can feed my passion for learning while creating more tools for children, teens and young adults and their families how to practice EQ.
I believe with hard work and knowledge of our own Self-Awareness “success can be at work, in school & in life, given the right opportunities”.
I want people to have fresh updated inspiring and engaging resources related to important topics of real-life/real world situations that is needed for long term success. Strategies to teach the essential life skills including EQ and self-regulation across all environments.
This is why I have created my own materials/training’s to share my messages on skills for success and how to apply them in the modern world we live in today.
Contact us here: