Hello I’m Tabatha, a Social + Emotional intelligence coach. My goal is to create a more emotionally intelligent world to improve emotional wellbeing in adults and children. I empower people to ROCK the F word…all ”FEELINGS” and increase their emotional intelligence. I help people learn about emotions, how to handle stress smarter and build resilence skills, so they can THRIVE in being in control of their own (body, mind & heart) to lead and live with connection, purpose and confidence while going after their dreams.
- Married over 20 years to my soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work dne (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Educator and EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- EQ/SEL Small Groups Clubs
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Functioning
- Social Skills/Confidence Coaching/Social-Emotional Development
- EQ/SEL Small Group Clubs/Online groups/One-in-One
What It Means To Create a Emotional intelligence Foundation
Imagine a life where children, youth and adults feel safe, included and connected around them. A life where you can work under pressure, stay focused and achieve your goals. Have strong relationships using empathy to connect, respond and relate to others. Are able eliminate stress and busyness, and practice self-care and self-discipline to live a healthy lifestyle. Manage health and wellness in a way that brings energy and focus. Discover your true potential in your careers and life because you eliminated temporary roadblocks. People with high EQ ROCK at this!
Are you ready to ROCK the F word…all “FEELINGS”
I’m on a mission to empower people to create a more emotionally intelligent world and increase their emotional intelligence, so that emotions help, rather than hinder our success to achieve our dreamk goals.
I learned the one thing, the key ingredient, the secret sauce to your overall effectiveness, relationships, well-being, and overall satisfaction that impacts every area of your life. That is practicing Emotional intelligence (EQ).
It isn’t easy…it takes behavior change, daily practice that starts with self. Awareness to tune into your body, mind & heart. Understanding how the brain works, mindset inner work to process your thoughts and feelings and how to deal with them so you can make positive changes in your live.
It’s then when you will feel the confidence to improve in all areas of your life and go after what your soul craves!
And the best news…Emotional Intelligence can be developed with practice and coaching. While it may sound simple, it takes a lot of practice and guidance. THATS WHERE MY SERVICES COME IN!
EQ impacts Your work. Your family. Your friendships. Your sport. Your influence. Your decisions. Your focus. Your health. Why? Because EQ is your ability to be smart with your feelings. It’s not acting on feelings alone, or thoughts alone. But rather, emotional intelligence is the unique blending of your thoughts and your feelings so that you can respond with purpose, rather than react on impulse.
From my education and background experience working in the business world at Discover Card for over 10 years, now at schools doing Speech Therapy, with students, educators and parents, I realized there isn’t a single person out there that is happy when they FEEL
- Not in control to manage their emotions
- Anxiety and stress is holding them back from limiting beliefs or fear
- Lack of confidence not engaging in their strengths because of fear
- Low self-esteem because they don’t understand their own emotions or their child’s behavior
- Perfectionism allowing fear of making mistakes that leads to Anxiety and causing our performance to suffer
- Emotions to act as triggers that lead to an auto-pilot reaction we might regret later (yell or lose control)
- Burned out, stressed, brain fog, depleated etc.
This doesn’t have to be our reality…Emotions Matter…Emotions is what helps us survive and thrive in life, once we learn to tune into it with intelligence, we can handle our FEELINGS smarter and take charge of our own wellbeing (mind, body & heart) to create positive change and transform ourselves, Organizations, Schools, Families & Communities…
Are you ready to have a better relationship with emotions and ROCK the F word all “FEELINGS” and Work with me?
My Purpose..Why am I am a catalyst, advocate and resource for helping individuals apply EQ in School, at Work, and in Life!
Working in schools, it has led me on a learning journey, to understand the “big picture” of what children and youth at Schools are facing today, that is, practicing and developing Social-emotional skills principals of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
I.Q. alone does not prepare children with 21st century skills to be successful in school, at work, and in life. To develop the whole child, we also need to improve Emotional intelligence (Emotional Quotient or E.Q.). IQ meets EQ Better Together!
Stress, Anxiety and depression is on the rise, and growing. Not only with adults, but children and youth are struggling because they don’t have the tools to manage stress effectively. I witness kids having panic attacks from social or test anxiety in School bathrooms, feeling alone, bullied, and isolated, struggling to understand how to deal with their big emotions.
My goal and career changed due to my passion to develop Emotionally intelligent Schools. Places where children, youth and adults feel safe, included and connected around them. Skills to manage stress smarter, as it impairs learning, so we must learn to decrease stress and/or cope with stress in productive ways.
In order to meet this goal, I created a complete step by step Social Emotional learning program called Thrive In EQ and a Peer Mentoring Program called “Connect In EQ” that is integrated in the classrooms and entire School.
Skills to practice emotional wellbeing, armed with tools and knowledge to feel confident, emotionally intelligent, resilient, kind hearted humans to THRIVE in life.
My passion lies in helping individuals practice EQ skills daily to:
- Manage time better for less stress and more calm.. No more go…go…go…living on autopilot
- Grow Relationships, Reduce conflict, Grow connections, Reduce isolation
- Manage stress smarter, reduce stress and/or cope with stress and anxiety in productive ways.
- Take charge of our own wellbeing (mind, body, heart) to move forward being best self.
People who have high emotional intelligence have better business outcomes, happier employees and more productive teams, sustaining relationships, personal effectiveness,health, and overall a quality of life (physical and emotional wellbeing).
Because I am passionate about creating a more emotionally intelligent world to improve emotional wellbeing in adults and children, I joined Six Seconds, The largest global network of emotional intelligence practitioners to continue to increase my learning and growing by the Pioneers of EQ.
I teach the value of emotional intelligence through training, speaking events, professional development workshops, EQ assessments and One on One coaching through my program called THRIVE in EQ.
It’s a game-changing tool for people to learn effective ways to improve stress, burnout, increase motivation and energy to make positive changes in their organizations, family life, communities, schools etc. so they can live and lead with purpose, connection and confidence while going after their dreams.
Practicing EQ has changed my life in many ways, I would love to hear from you on your struggles, or how you are using EQ in your School, at work or in life?
Contact us here: