Hello I’m Tabatha, a Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, mental health advocate. I am on a mission to help people of all ages ROCK the “F” word…Feelings better, to stress less & experience MORE happiness.
- Married over 20 years to my soul mate, who makes life fun, my safe place and who makes me better.
- I’m a mom of 4, my husband calls us the “Cosby Show” because we have kids of all ages. A typical day can be shopping one morning for a prom dress and late evening for a car seat. We are known as the MCREW family!
- My hobbies are Running, Cross Fit and spending time with my family.
- I like anything Blingy and shiny, Cameo and Leopard and can wear it like no other!
- I love dark chocolate and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No Joke!
- My favorite movie of all time is all the “ROCKY ” movies.” I’ve watched each movie several times, not just because I’m a sucker for a great love story, “Yo Adrian” but because of what Sylvester Stallone practices and teaches to achieve success. Getting work done (positive mindset your way through it). Never quit (win or lose) and Persistence (keep moving always).
- B.S. degree in Speech and Language Therapy from NAU
- Certified through (ADHS) Hearing Screenings
- Certified through Six Seconds, The EQ Network, EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator, EQ Brain Profile.
What Do I LOVE To Do As My Career…I wear many hats in the Career World!
- Speech and language therapy
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Transition services
- Social And Emotional Learning (SEL/EQ) Programs/Consultant
- Speaking/Professional Development/Workshops/SEL/EQ
- EQ/SEL Small Groups Clubs
- Speaking/EQ Professional Development (Team building/Workshops)
- EQ SEI Assessment Tool
- Emotional Intelligence/Stress Management/Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning/Time Management
- Social Skills/Confidence Coaching/Emotional Wellness
- EQ/SEL Small Group Clubs/Online groups/One-on-One
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping to relieve stress & anxiety
Tabatha Marden’s Bio
Tabatha is a Certified Emotional intelligence Practitioner, Emotional Wellness + Leadership Coach, a Mental Health Advocate, and founder of Thrive in EQ program.
Due to the epidemic stress in the world and anxiety being at it’s all time high, Tabatha is passionate about helping people have a better relationship with their emotions, stress less, and experience more happiness.
She is known for her authentic, no non-sense approach model 5 steps to ROCK the “F” word…Feelings and ability to connect with and create meaningful change in people’s lives through her Thrive in EQ program.
Tabatha is a Six Seconds Certified EQ Practitioner, EQ Educator and Brain Profiler Facilitator. She utilizes the research proven methodology of EQ through coaching, training, professional development, workshops, speaking events and EQ assessments.
Drawing from her professional experience working in the field of Speech Therapy and her life experience raising four children, Tabatha created a signature approach to help her clients create and enjoy sustainability, emotional freedom in business and life.
Tabatha lives in Arizona, with her husband and four children.
My Purpose..Why I am a catalyst, mental health advocate and resource for helping people create a more emotionally intelligent world! Thrive In EQ Program
Working in schools doing Speech Therapy has led me on a learning journey, to understand the “big picture” of what children and youth in Schools are facing today, that is, developing Social-emotional skills (Principals of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
I.Q. alone does not prepare children with 21st century skills to be successful in school, at work, and in life. To develop the whole child, we also need to improve Emotional intelligence (Emotional Quotient or E.Q.). IQ meets EQ Better Together!
Stress, Anxiety and depression is on the rise, and growing. Not only with adults, but children and youth are struggling because they don’t have the tools to manage stress effectively.
I witness kids having panic attacks from social or test anxiety in school bathrooms, feeling alone, bullied, and isolated, struggling to understand how to deal with their big emotions.
Parents at a loss to what to do, through my Thrive in EQ program, I host Professional Development workshops to schools and 1:1 coaching to parents how to integrate EQ/SEL skills in classrooms and in homes.
My goal and career changed due to my experience and the epidemic stress and anxiety in the world. My passion is to help people decrease stress and/or cope with stress in healthier ways to FEEL happier.
For Kids & Teens:
Online & afterschool clubs to teach the 5 skills of social emotional learning. Armed with tools and knowledge to manage stress in healthier ways, build confidence, improve in friendships, social skills, and develop a growth and resilient mindset. Skills needed to THRIVE in school and in life NOW through adulthood. To learn more Click Here
Trainings on Emotional intelligence, Social-emotional learning, Stress & Anxiety Management, Emotional Wellness, through Speaking events, Professional development workshops, EQ assessments. Results in less stress, better business outcomes, happier employees and more productive teams. To learn more CLICK HERE
Emotional Wellness Program (Parent Support) + (Women Support) in Emotional Freedom
There was a time I felt overwhelmed in life trying to balance being a wife, going to back to college to finish my Speech Pathology degree, being a mom of 4, and working full time.
My emotions felt heavy, lead me to feel like I was drowning, burnt out, stressed, overwhelmed, and depressed.
In addition, when my son was a Freshman in high school, he started experiencing anxiety attacks from test anxiety and feeling like he needed to be perfect in all things (perfectionism).
After getting him services to manage his anxiety, his blood test showed most foods he was eating he was allergic to and highly sensitive to which caused his increased anxiety, as well very deficient in vitamin D and other vitamins. In addition, not having or learning coping tools to manage his anxiety.
As mom, I had so much mom guilt as he was my 3rd child (not my 1st rodeo), and I worked in schools for 12 years doing Speech Therapy, I can quickly notice signs with kids when stressed but I did not with my own son (more mom guilt.)
I feed my brain with toxic negative thoughts like I’m a ” bad mom” and every mistake or struggle he experienced, I felt it was a reflection of my parenting.
I was not sleeping, which reflected in my behavior, yelling at the people I loved…causing more mom guilt as I didn’t show up as myself.
I was on a mission to get emotionally fit, help myself and all the people struggling. Through my EQ training, many personnel development courses, journaling, working on my negative mindset, time management (being in control of my energy), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), tools to manage my emotions in a healthier ways. These habits I adapted and practiced daily changed my life.
I became a better parent, business leader, wife and feel more confident to show up as the women I desire to be. I was able to support my son and help him develop skills that will support him long term to manage his anxiety instead of it controlling him.
I am on a mission to help other women do the same and not be alone in their journey.
My program help’s women put themselves first on their to do list, so they can have the energy and focus to take care of their family in the way they desire to.
Program provides effective tools to add to your emotional health toolkit to help decrease the stress in your family life and increase the happiness and connection in your relationships. To learn more CLICK HERE
Practicing EQ has changed my life in many ways, I would love to hear from you on your struggles, and how are taking care of your emotional health?
Contact us here: