Tabatha is a Certified Social + Emotional Intelligence Practitioner whose goal is to create a more emotionally intelligent world. She specializes in helping people have a better relationship with their emotions so they can stress less and love life more.
She is the founder of THRIVE In EQ and Empowerment program, to help Organizations, Adults, Children & Teens with the epidemic stress in todays’s society living on auto pilot go go go…People are stretched so thin FEELING depleated, overwhelmed, drained and exhausted. Anxiety and stress is at it’s all time high impacting people’s relationships, effectiveness, physical and emotional health.
She is passionate about helping people live a different way by increasing their EQ Through her parent workshops, programs, trainings, coaching, EQ assessments and afterschool Clubs.
Her Afterschool and online program for kids helps strengthen their social-emotional wellbeing skills, including developing a growth and resilent mindset, empathy and social skills. Learn tools and strategies to reduce stress, anxiety, loneliness and depression.
Her passion lies in helping kids build confidence so they can be their own coach NOW through adulthood to face life’s challenges with CONFIDENCE.
Her profession experience working in schools providing Speech and Language Therapy and being a Certfied EQ Practitioner by Six Seconds, the EQ Network, have given an additional edge to her coaching approach, Professional Development Workshops and Group Programs she facilitates.
Group Program Details
Personal Development For Kids! Groups Offered To Kids At School/Homeschools (Clubs, Advisory, Lunch Bunch, After School, Summer Months, Online etc.)
What are the essential skills children need to succeed in life? Academics are essential, but their are key social-emotional skill children need as well.
Emotional health is just as important to practice as physical health! Why? Because Anxiety and depression is on the rise.. Kids don’t FEEL they have the tools to manage their emotions or conflicts constructively. It is impacting them socially, emotionally, and academically. It is why I created Programs to help kids practice Emotional intelligence through Social-emotional learning.
According to the CDC:
- 13% of children between 8-15 years-old have been diagnosed with a mental disorder. 2% of school-aged children and 8% of teens are depressed. 8% of children have a diagnosed anxiety disorder.
- 21% of teens in the United States reported being bullied on school property 10.4% of teens reported being hurt by someone they were dating 17% of students had seriously considered suicide (CDC, 2013 Youth Risk Factors)
Social And Emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions. (CASEL, 2005). Principals Of Emotional Intelligence!
When kids develop their EQ, they have increased academic achievement, better emotional well-being, stronger relationships and improved quality of live. EQ can be strengthened with practice and coaching! Thats Where My Services Come In!
My goal is to EMPOWER kids to feel armed with the tools and knowledge towards feeling confident and emotionally intelligent to handle life challenges.
Programs To Teach skills to ROCK all the FEELINGS to be our best selves to improve:
- Self-regulation skills, reduce stress and/or cope with stress, and anxiety in constructive ways.
- Learn the 8 Basic Emotions, what they are, how we feel them, where we feel them, how to navigate them
- Practice emotional well-being to kick negative self talk to the curve by shifting thoughts and developing a growth and resilient mindset
- Improve social skills, build confidence to have stronger connections and friendships with others
- Handle conflicts in productive ways to avoid isolation and loneliness
- Strategies to move forward being your best selves after making mistakes, overcoming limiting beliefs, failure, disappointments, heart breaks etc.
- Skills to strengthen executive functioning to set and achieve goals, manage time better for time management and self-management goals
- Mindfulness, how to be in the present using all 5 senses. EFT how to tap on points on your body to relieve stress
Kids, Tweens, Teens, learn 21st century skills to understand themselves and others to better navigate in the complex modern world we live in today. That’s Where My Services Come In!
Programs/Coaching is Educational not intended to replace medical advice.
Contact us here: