Tabatha is a Social + Emotional Intelligence Coach whose goal is to create a more emotionally intelligent world. She specializes in empowering Leaders, Parents, Young Adults, and Students to have a better relationship with their emotions and rock the F word “FEELINGS” to increase their Emotional intelligence (EQ) so that emotions help them, rather than impact their success to THRIVE in school, at work and in life.
She is the founder of THRIVE In EQ, a emotional intelligence program to help with the epidemic stress in todays’s society living on auto pilot go go go…People are stretched so thin FEELING depleated, overwhelmed, drained, exhausted, cynical, sometimes even hopeless. Impacting organizational effectiveness, personal relationships and families, mental health, and overall well-being.
She is passionate to help people live a different way by increasing their EQ.
For kids, the program helps strengthen their social-emotional wellbeing skills (principals of EQ) including developing a growth and resilent mindset, empathy, social skills, kindness and manage stress smarter to help reduce anxiety, loneliness and depression. Her passion lies in helping kids build confidence to take charge of their own Wellbeing (mind, body & heart) so they can be their own coach NOW through adulthood to face life’s challenges with CONFIDENCE.
Through her parent workshops, trainings, coaching, EQ assessments, afterschool Clubs, she works to help adults and children create a more emotionally intelligent world to improve in emotional wellbeing, relationships and effectiveness.
Her profession experience working in schools providing Speech and Language Therapy have given an additional edge to her coaching approach and Group Program she facilitates.
Group Program Details
Personal Development For Kids! Groups Offered To Kids At School/Homeschools (Clubs, Advisory, Lunch Bunch, After School, Summer Months, Online etc.)
What are the essential skills children need to succeed in life? Academics are essential, but their are key social-emotional skill children need as well.
Emotional health is just as important to practice as physical health! Why? Because Anxiety and depression is on the rise.. Kids don’t FEEL they have the tools to manage their emotions or conflicts constructively. It is impacting them socially, emotionally, and academically. It is why I created Programs to help kids practice Emotional intelligence through Social-emotional learning.
According to the CDC:
- 13% of children between 8-15 years-old have been diagnosed with a mental disorder. 2% of school-aged children and 8% of teens are depressed. 8% of children have a diagnosed anxiety disorder.
- 21% of teens in the United States reported being bullied on school property 10.4% of teens reported being hurt by someone they were dating 17% of students had seriously considered suicide (CDC, 2013 Youth Risk Factors)
Social And Emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions. (CASEL, 2005). Principals Of Emotional Intelligence!
When kids develop their EQ, they have increased academic achievement, better emotional well-being, stronger relationships and improved quality of live.
EQ can be strengthened with practice and coaching! Thats Where My Services Come In!
My goal is to EMPOWER kids to feel armed with the tools and knowledge towards feeling empowered, confident, resilient, emotionally intelligent and confident to go after their goals!
Programs Teach skills to ROCK all the FEELINGS to be our best selves to improve:
- Self-regulation skills, reduce stress and/or cope with stress, and anxiety in constructive ways.
- Learn the 8 Basic Emotions, what they are, how we feel them, where we feel them
- Practice emotional well-being to kick negative self talk to the curve by shifting thoughts and developing a “Growth Mindset”by exercising OPTIMISM
- Improve social skills, build confidence to have stronger connections and friendships with others
- Handle conflicts in productive ways to avoid isolation and loneliness
- Strategies to move forward being your best selves after making mistakes, overcoming limiting beliefs, failure, disappointments, heart breaks etc.
- Skills to strengthen executive functioning to set and achieve goals, manage time better for time management and self-management goals
- Mindfulness, how to be in the present of using all 5 senses
Kids, Tweens, Teens, learn 21st century skills to understand themselves and others to better navigate in the complex modern world we live in today. That’s Where My Services Come In!
What happenes when kids enroll In one of the 3 Programs:
- They Have Higher Self-Esteem & Confidence
- They Are More Resilent
- They Love Learning, Growing And Taking Action To Get Better
- They Are Not Afraid To Fail
- They Take On New Challenges
Kids learn to take charge of their own well-being (mind, body & heart) in order to be their own personal coach NOW through adulthood for positive change and to live a happier life.
How? In a very fun, interactive & engaging safe place with similar aged peers!
Approach to working with kids & teens: Programs are designed for kids to practice emotional well-being and increase EQ. Children will learn ALL about emotions and how they help us survive and thrive in life. How to use emotions smarter, so that emotions help, rather than hinder, our success and well-being.
Coaching is strength-focused, evidence-based strategies to improve 21st Century skills of Social-emotional learning. Core essentials to THRIVE in School & in Life, readiness for college and career.
Programs/Coaching is Educational not intended to replace medical advice.
Contact us here: