- They learn the importance of Self-compassion when making mistakes, how to treat themselves with kindness and understanding as it is the path to greater motivation, productivity, and wellbeing
- Higher Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Stronger relationships, empathy for themselves and others, social connection
- They learn to understand their emotional world and how to be in control of their thoughts, feelings & behavior
- They Are More Resilient
- They Love Learning about happiness skills, Growing and Taking Action daily To Get Better
- They Are Not Afraid to Fail & make mistakes
- They Take on New Challenges
- They learn what it truly means to be emotionally intelligent (manage their emotions smarter)
- Capitalize on their strengths to get through tough situations & life challenges with confidence
- Overcome limited beliefs, develop a growth mindset, positive self-talk
It is a 8 Modularized Personal Development Program based on the latest nuero-scientific research of Social-Emotional Wellbeing. Proven to help kids, tweens, and teens with improved academics, relationships and mental health.
Tabatha Marden the EQ Practitioner, reveals the research that can help with strengthening your child’s Social-Emotional wellbeing so they can stress less, capitolize on their strengths, practice happiness skills and feel confident to manage their emotions smarter to handle life challenges.
In addition to children getting Personal Development Coaching, parents also get one on one support to provide their child with the tools to maintain the learning and conversations at home.
Monthly Workshops for parents to join with other like minded moms to gain support in strengthening social-emotional wellbeing in kids
kids will ultimately be prepared to successfully be emotionally intelligent, understand the habits they should build to lead truly happier, healthier (emotionally & physically) more fulfilled lives NOW though adulthood.
It is a 3-6 month program. Up to 4 live One on One live trainings (30-60 minutes)
Programs/Coaching is Educational not intended to replace medical advice.
Contact us here: