Personal Development is just not for adults!
Parents do these feelings sound familar?
- Your child’s anxiety and stress are holding them back from enjoying friendships, school, sports, happiness, life etc.
- Your child’s confidence is good and manages their emotions well. You understand the importance of personal development and want to enroll your child in the program to maintain skills to build social connection & handle life challenges with confidence
- Your child’s struggles to express and manage their big emotions
- Your kids or teens are hard on themselves…They Criticize themselves when feeling bad or making mistakes
- You don’t understand your child’s emotional roll coaster of ups & downs. Your snuggling on the couch with your child one moment, then yelling at them the next…I’m a mom of 4 I totally understand…
- Fear of making mistakes is holding your child back from moving forward to succeed in school & life
- School triggers (social/test anxiety, friendships, broken hearts, competition, comparison trap) is ruining your child’s success and confidence
- Your child has so many strengths but lacks confidence to engage in their strengths to maintain friendships, problem solve and handle conflicts
- Your child’s negative thinking is holding them back from success. They struggle to refrain their thoughts with a “growth and resilient mindset”
- You feel at a loss and sometimes powerless because your child is struggling. Your child just needs to learn the tools to feel EMPOWERED…We are not meant to do this parent thing alone. This is a program designed to provide one on one private call session monthly to offer parent support to learn the tools to maintain the learning long-term.
This program will ARM children with the tools to help feel EMPOWERED to work through tough challenges in school, at work and in life NOW through adulthood!
- They learn the importance of Self-compassion when making mistakes, how to treat themselves with kindness and understanding as it is the path to greater motivation, productivity, and wellbeing
- Higher Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Stronger relationships, empathy for themselves and others, social connection
- They learn to understand their emotional world and how to be in control of their thoughts, feelings & behavior
- They Are More Resilient
- They Love Learning about happiness skills, Growing and Taking Action daily To Get Better
- They Are Not Afraid to Fail & make mistakes
- They Take on New Challenges
- They learn what it truly means to be emotionally intelligent (manage their emotions smarter)
- Capitalize on their strengths to get through tough situations & life challenges with confidence
- Overcome limited beliefs, develop a growth mindset, positive self-talk
It is a 8 Modularized Personal Development Program based on the latest nuero-scientific research of Social-Emotional Wellbeing. Proven to help kids, tweens, and teens with improved academics, relationships and mental health.
Tabatha Marden the EQ Practitioner, reveals the research that can help with strengthening your child’s Social-Emotional wellbeing so they can stress less, capitolize on their strengths, practice happiness skills and feel confident to manage their emotions smarter to handle life challenges.
In addition to children getting Personal Development Coaching, parents also get one on one support to provide their child with the tools to maintain the learning and conversations at home.
Monthly Workshops for parents to join with other like minded moms to gain support in strengthening social-emotional wellbeing in kids
kids will ultimately be prepared to successfully be emotionally intelligent, understand the habits they should build to lead truly happier, healthier (emotionally & physically) more fulfilled lives NOW though adulthood.
It is a 3-6 month program. Up to 4 live One on One live trainings (30-60 minutes)
Programs/Coaching is Educational not intended to replace medical advice.
Contact us here: