Location at Schools, Homeschools, Retreats, afterschool clubs, homes, homeschool communities etc. In a fun, interactive safe place with similar aged children.
One day club workhop (1- 4 hr. or session or one hour for 6 sessions.) All workshops are Emotional intellgence focused.
Armed with tools and knowledge to ROCK the F word “FEELINGS” because our thoughts create our feelings and our feelings create our actions.
👊Manage big emotions
👊Navigate tough situations, mistakes, failure, school triggers, friends, small wins and big wins
👊 Skills to strengthen Social-emotional wellbeing (Principlas of EQ) while having alot of fun with similiar aged peers. .
When kids develop their EQ they have improved:
👉 Academic performance
👉 Mental health
👉 Social Skills
👊THATS WHERE THRIVE IN EQ CLUB comes in!
Programs are designed for kids to practice emotional well-being and increase EQ. Children will learn ALL about emotions and how they help us survive and thrive in life. How to use emotions smarter, so that emotions help, rather than hinder, our success and well-being.
Programs/Coaching is Educational not intended to replace medical advice.
Social-Emotional skills taught and practiced (Principals of EQ) aligned with CASEL!
(Open flyer below for details on 3 different Thrive In EQ Club programs)
- Learn To Cultivate EQ Location MVC Peoria Vistancia Clubhouse…Due to closures program for now is running through group video-conference call (ZOOM), so we will still have a group experience.
Future MVC Clubhouse:
Thursday 05-14 (11:00-4:30) call for ages and times
06-11 (11:00-4:30) & 06-25 (11:00-4:30) call for ages and times
07-09 (11:30-4;30) & 07-23 (11:30-4;30) call for ages and times
08-13 (11:30-4;30) call for ages and times
Skills to learn and practice social skills, emotional intelligence, resilence and growth mindset during tough times. Flyer attached for more details..
Topics are through interactive activities, games and stories…Lets rock all the FEELINGS to be our best selves to learn & practice:
- Self-regulation skills, reduce stress and/or cope with stress, and anxiety in constructive ways.
- Emotions, what they are, how we feel them, where we feel them
- Practice emotional well-being to kick negative self talk to the curve by shifting thoughts and developing a “Growth Mindset”by exercising OPTIMISM
- Improve social skills, build confidence to have stronger connections and friendships with others
- Handle conflicts in productive ways to avoid isolation and loneliness
- Learn how to show empathy to others to establish and maintain positive relationships
- Strategies to move forward being your best selves after making mistakes, overcoming limiting beliefs, failure, disappointments, heart breaks etc.
- Skills to strengthen executive functioning to set and achieve goals, manage time better for time management and self-management goals
- Brain Science, learning about the brain and their functions in an anxious state vs. calm and focused state
- Mindfulness, how to be in the present of using all 5 senses
Contact us here: