How Can I Help?
Do You Struggle With?
- You want practical tools to calm yourself when you get angry so that you can handle things better with your child
- At a loss to understand your once easy-going child. One moment your snuggling on the couch, the next yelling and feeling more stressed than ever
- You want to yell less to connect with your kids more
- No time to support ourselves to work through difficult emotions and self-regulate
- Struggling to improve your child’s negative behavior and big emotions
- Overwhelmed by feeling frustrated and angry at your children
- Bedtimes, mealtimes, and getting out the door are challenging
- You just don’t know what to do about your child’s behavior
- Struggling with the whole motherhood thing and you need some support
- You want to strengthen and connect your relationship with your child
- You just wish someone will give you the right words to say
- Want to support your at home with Social-emotional learning but a loss where to start and how to apply the skills at home
Parents, I know how hard it can be to keep yourself calm and cool while raising kids, I’m a mom of 4, parenthood is the toughest job, yet the most beautiful journey to be on.
I understand the challenges whether you’re yelling all the time to just get your kids attention, overwhelmed by parenting, or you’re just at the end of your rope, I can help.
My THRIVE in EQ Program offers parent support because we are not meant to do this parenting thing alone.
It is a place to help you get support and knowledge you need to get your children to actually listen, understand their emotional world (behavior), and help your child manage their big emotions.
Tools to de-stress and put YOU on your to do list without the mom guilt, so you can have the energy to become a calmer happier parent you want to be.
Every month, I help hundreds of parents find calm among the chaos of raising children using simple yet effective solutions